- Canada

Our Services

As a student, what is my incentive to file a tax return?

Your incentive is to receive "free" money from the government. Some extra cash in your pocket would be great! Wouldn't it? You can receive a refund from the following:

1) Employment income taxes deducted by your employer
2) GST/HST credit
3) Solidarity Tax Credit (in Quebec)

Other benefits of filing an income tax return:

1) Accumulate RRSP contribution room.
2) Requirement for Permanent Residency and Canadian citizenship.
3) Requirement for AFE and other loan/bursary program applications.
4) Fulfill your moral and social obligation as a citizen of Canada.

In addition, you can claim your tuition fees which will allow you to reduce your taxes in the current or future years. Click here for more information.

For more information, please read the article: Tax Filing for Students

How does it work?
offers you an easy and efficient professional service. Our application process takes a few minutes to complete and we take care of the rest.

What happens after I complete the application?

Once you have completed the application, please email your documents to us. One of our professional employees will promptly get back to you. Afterwards, you can sit back and relax while we begin to prepare your tax return immediately. Our fast and efficient service ensures that your tax return will be prepared promptly. We will then contact you to let you know of your total refund.

What are our fees?

Our fee is only $20 per year. There are no other fees whatsoever.

How long does it take for my tax return to be processed by the government?

Canada Revenue Agency takes about 4-6 weeks to process your tax return.

Can I file my tax return even if I'm not a student?

Yes, we file tax returns for non-students as well. Click here to apply today.

Can I contact anytime during the year?

Absolutely! We are available all year round to answer any questions you may have regarding taxes.

Is there anything else I should know?

After signing up with our service, we encourage you to register with the Canada Revenue Agency's "My Account" service. This service allows you to track your refund, view or change your return, check your benefit and credit payments and your RRSP limit, set up direct deposit, and more.

Revenu Quebec offers a similar online service.

Always keep your mailing address up to date with the CRA and Revenu Quebec.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Apply Now for your tax return

Website Builder