- Canada

Apply Now

Please read the following before you begin:

If you do not already have a social insurance number (SIN), contact Service Canada to see if you are eligible for one.

If you are not eligible to get a SIN as an international student, complete this Form and attach it to your tax return. Do not complete this form if you already have a SIN, individual tax number (ITN), or temporary tax number (TTN).

Please follow the simple steps below:

Step 1: Complete this form: Click Here

Step 2: Gather all applicable tax documents. See Document Checklist

Step 3: Email the completed form and tax documents to the email address below.


Website Builder